Proceedings of the Ontario Society for the Study of Argumentation Conference, Vol. 11 (2016)
Argumentation, Objectivity and Bias
University of Windsor, May 18-21, 2016
Organizing Committee: University of Windsor
- Hans V. Hansen
- Catherine E. Hundleby
- Christopher W. Tindale
Laura Benacquista & Pat Bondy
We are happy to present these Proceedings, which represent nearly all of the papers, commentaries, keynote addresses, and book panel discussion pieces delivered at the 2016 conference of the Ontario Society for the Study of Argumentation. Note that revised versions of the keynote addresses delivered by Mark Battersby, Susana Nuccetelli, Scott Jacobs, and Jens Kjeldsen, and of Eugen Popa's Blair Prize-winning paper, have also been published in Informal Logic 36 (2).
Thanks very much to everyone who contributed to making this year's OSSA conference yet another great success!
- Derek Allen, University of Toronto
- Marianne Doury, Le Centre national de la Recherche Scientific (Paris)
- Dale Hample, University of Maryland
- Dima Mohammed, Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Fabio Paglieri, Institute of Cognitive Sciences and Technology (Rome)
- Christopher Tindale, University of Windsor
- Hans V. Hansen, University of Windsor
For their support of this conference, The Society is grateful to the following:
- Dr. Alan Wildeman, President, University of Windsor
- Dr. Michael Siu, Vice-President, Research and Innovation
- Dr. Nancy Wright, Dean of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
- Dr. Christopher Waters, Dean of Law
- Dr. Marcello Guarini, Head, Department of Philosophy
The OSSA Organizing Committee is especially grateful to Dave Johnston of the Leddy Library for facilitating OSSA's internet presence, and for his advice.
Online publishing of these proceedings is managed by the Leddy Library, University of Windsor. If there are any questions about the contents of this collection please contact Dave Johnston at email@example.com. Please contact lead organiser Dr. Hans Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org) about for any other questions related to OSSA.